Integrate Magento and QuickBooks Online With Our Solution
If you already use the power of QuickBooks Online Accounting Software and have a Magento online store, then reviewing our solution for integrating Magento and QuickBooks Online is a must.
Having already spent hours or days (and sometimes weeks) updating your product lists in your QuickBooks Online Accounting Software it makes sense to be able to automatically send the product pricing and availability to your Magento online store.
With linksync Magento QuickBooks Online integration you only need enter your products into QuickBooks Online and the products will be available to sell via your online store.
Magento and QuickBooks Online key Integration features:
- Export existing QuickBooks Online stock items to your Magento ecommerce online store including:
- Stock code
- Stock Description
- Product notes
- Categories and Sub Categories
- Quantity available
- Update changes in stock to your website automatically, or manually with only a few clicks
- Magento orders are automatically imported into QuickBooks Online to create sales orders
- Be up and running in under 15 minutes
Contact linksync today to discuss how we can get you up and running with Magento that fully integrates with your QuickBooks Online Accounting Software.
Once you sign-up for linksync for Quickbooks Online and Magento, and install the linksync Magento module, we start keeping the two systems in sync.
Quickbooks Online is the ‘master’ when it comes to inventory, so changes made in Quickbooks Online are synced to your Magento store.
The linksync Magento module gives you the option to select what stock data you want updated on your store when syncing with Quickbooks Online. Options include:
- Price – update price from Quickbooks Online, or maintain the price in Magento
- Inventory – update stock levels from Quickbooks Online, or maintain stock levels in Magento
- Title – update the product title from Quickbooks Online, or maintain the product title in Magento
- Description – update the product description from Quickbooks Online, or maintain the product title in Magento
- Publish new product automatically – this option lets you decide if you want a new product created by linksync to automatically be published when a sync takes place.
linksync will update existing product using the SKU. If no product exists on the Magento site for an SKU, a new product will be created automatically.
linksync uses the SKU as the common field between the two systems. As long as the SKU in Quickbooks Online matches the SKU in Magento the stock will remain in sync.
Yes, if you are already using Quickbooks Online and have a Magento online store, and your SKUs are the same in both systems, then linksync will keep the systems in sync.
Yes, linksync can be used to populate product on a new Magento site. Within minutes you can have all Quickbooks Online product imported into your new Magento store, and keep the stock in sync moving forward.
Yes, if you have Configurable Products in your Magento store then the Quickbooks Online and Magento linksync can keep them synced with Quickbooks Online based on the SKU of the Simple Product.
The linksync Magento module lets you choose if you want order information synced to Quickbooks Online or not, and if you do, you select the order statuses you want linksync to send the order detail to Quickbooks Online.
For example, you may want to review orders first before they are synced to Quickbooks Online, or you can have then sync to Quickbooks Online as soon as the order is raised on your Magento site.
Order data synced to Quickbooks Online includes:
- Customer information, such as name, email address and delivery address information
- Sales information, including product sold, qty, sell price, order discounts, and shipping charges
- Order comments
- Payment information
The frequency of updates depends on the linksync subscription you choose. The options are:
- Every five minutes
- Every hour
- Once a day
You choose the option that best suits your business.
Yes, absolutely. We offer a 14 day free trail for you to test linksync first before you sign up for a subscription.